Temporary roofing | Containment & weather protection
SGB Aluma’s temporary roofs enable us to offer full weather protection and containment throughout the duration of your project.
The temporary roofs are a highly efficient modular system which are fast to erect and dismantle, and have the flexibility to allow for the removal of key sections whilst under cover to permit the craneage and installation of plant and machinery.
Productivity & safety
The temporary roofs provide a high degree of versatility, and will encompass very wide roof spans and complex applications. The use of these weather-resistant solutions can enable work to carry on within a comfortable working environment and maintain levels of productivity.
Safe systems of work are essential with temporary roofs, and we can demonstrate that ours are both much safer than traditional methods and can meet the more stringent requirements now expected from the latest safety guidance and leading construction clients.
- Temporary roofs, shelters, buildings and workshops
- Mobile roofs – roll out
- Long term temporary roofs
- Portal frames and bridged access
- Mono or duo-pitched roofs
- Weather protection and encapsulation
- Protection decks and suspended access
- Emergency requirements – ideal for fire damage or insurance needs
- 24/7 site working requirements
Temporary roofs at a glance
- Safe erection procedures – using collective fall prevention
- Up to five times faster than traditional structures
- Light and open working environment
- Static or mobile roofs or shelters
- Very effective weather seal -leak-resistant Keder sheeting system
- Improved working environment and habitat
- Fully systemised lacing and bracing
- Comprehensive user manuals and animated video
- Removable openings anywhere along the entire roof
- 3.05 m bays for maximum economy
- Wide spans achievable - up to 40 m
SGB Aluma Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Tel +603 4296 5455 | email@example.com